Friday, January 21, 2011


King Duncan


I am the royal father and a most sainted King. I am indeed a good man but for those who give trouble times, not a good monarch. My nature was above reproach. My murderer admitted it. My generosity is evident in the rewards I gives to those victorious generals and I am deeply grateful for their services. Macbeth is a gentleman on whom I built an absolute trust.

Posted by Kalkidan A.





My wonderful life





Great happiness!  My plenteous joys wanton in fullness, seek to hide themselves in drops of sorrow. My life is so wonderful. I just had the chance to name my great son, Malcolm, Prince of Cumberland and my successor. My second son, Donalbain, has also made me quite proud. I cannot wait to see them live out their blessed lives: get married, have children and live as honourable men.

I felt so joyful to be able to bestow the honour of being Thane of Cawdor upon true, loyal and courageous Macbeth. It makes me proud to be able to call such a devoted man, cousin and friend. My praise and admiration should be no lesser towards Banquo as he has done so much for my kingdom. I only wish I could bestow the title of Thane upon such a worthy and valiant gentleman.

The sin of my ingratitude even now was heavy on me. I am so thankful to everyone in my life that I do not think I will ever be able to repay them for all they have done. I know Malcolm and Donalbain, Macbeth and Banquo will continue to aid, support and protect me throughout my whole life. I trust that my kingdom will now be in an era of peace.



                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                        Posted by Sarah 




 Duncan visiting Macbeth’s Castle  





Its been a couple hours since I visited Macbeth, the thane of Cawdor who I trust a lot and praise the work that he has done to serve me and this honorable country of Scotland. I am really happy and excited to visit him at his castle Inverness and celebrate the many great things that happened recently, one of which is being victorious at war. While arriving at Macbeth's castle I was really honored after a honorable welcoming of me especially by Lady Macbeth and was pleased with the beautiful words she said and I presented her with a small gift, a necklace. Everything was well prepared for my arrival at Inverness and I am grateful to Macbeth for his heroic efforts and his welcoming of me at his castle. The feast that was just prepared a few hours ago was amazingly done and well-presented which was very delicious. The celebration after with music and drinks was pleasing and I had a very good time listening to the music that was performed and the games that was played which was really something to talk about. On a last note for today, I would like to say that I had a great time so far at Macbeth's Inverness I was really happy with the respectful welcoming and the preparation that had been made.
Posted by. Maboob




No comments:

Post a Comment